Premise - Effectiveness of the General Conditions - Modifications
- These General Conditions of Sale (hereinafter, the General Conditions) have as their object the regulation of the purchase of products and services, carried out remotely and made available, via the Internet, from the site www.tropical-store.com (of below, the Site or tropical-store.com).
- The products made available by the Site consist of nautical, fishing, diving, freediving, petshop, camping, military, swimming pool accessories, furniture and modeling of various kinds, electronics, equipment, etc.; the services made available by the Site are those connected with the sale of the aforementioned products. All the products and services offered are illustrated on the Site (www.tropical-store.com).
- Site owner Topical Store Srl (hereinafter, Tropical Store), with registered office in Via Ferrara, 15 73055 Racale (Lecce) which is the owner and holder of all rights to the brand. All purchases of products and services made through the Site (hereinafter, the Purchase Agreements) by users who access it (hereinafter, the Customers) are governed solely by the General Conditions.
- The customer is required to carefully read the conditions of sale that tropical-store.com makes available to him also in order to allow him to reproduce and memorize the conditions mentioned in compliance with the provisions of art. 12, co. 3rd of Legislative Decree no. 70/2003.
- Tropical Store may modify, at any time and without notice, the content of the General Conditions referred to in this document. Any modifications made will take effect from the date of publication on the Site, as declared in the header of the General Conditions themselves. Purchase procedure
- The Customer can purchase the products present in the electronic catalog of TROPICAL-STORE.COM, illustrated in detail on the Site, respecting the technical access procedures illustrated therein. The publication of the products and services displayed on the Site constitutes an invitation to the Customer to formulate a contractual purchase proposal. The order sent by the Customer has the value of a contractual proposal and implies complete knowledge and full acceptance of these General Conditions.
- The correct receipt of the Customer's proposal is confirmed by tropical-store.com through an automatic reply sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. The reply from tropical-store.com is generated automatically by the Site system and only confirms the correct receipt of the proposal within the information systems. This confirmation message will indicate the expected day for shipment and a "Customer Order Number", to be used in any subsequent communication with tropical-store.com. In addition to the information required by law, the message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections.
- Each Purchase Agreement stipulated between tropicalstore.com and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance of the order by tropical-store.com. Tropical Store has the right to accept or not, at its discretion, the order sent by the Customer, without the latter being able to make claims or rights of any kind, in any capacity, in case of non-acceptance of the order. Tropical-store.com's acceptance is considered tacitly released, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer within 48 hours of placing the order, by means of an e-mail message sent to the address communicated by the Customer.
- By sending the order, in the various ways provided by the operating instructions of the Site, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the General Conditions and payment conditions of described below.
- All product prices are clearly indicated on the Site and are inclusive of VAT.
- The prices and availability of the products, as shown on the Site, are subject to change at any time and without notice, it being understood that, limited to orders being accepted or as above accepted by tropical-store.com, the conditions will apply of sales in force at the time the order is sent by the Customer.
- The Website highlights the products available for shipment according to the methods indicated in the appropriate section. This product availability is not updated in real time; moreover, in consideration of the possible simultaneous access to the Site by many users, the actual availability of individual products may vary significantly during the same day with respect to the indications given on the Site. Tropical-store.com makes no commitment nor guarantees the certainty of immediate fulfillment of the delivery of the products purchased and indicated as available on the Site and therefore it will in no case be responsible for any delays in delivery.
- The cost of each shipment, the amount of which may vary according to the delivery and payment method as well as the country of destination and the total amount of the order, is added to the total price of each Purchase Agreement and is clearly indicated and communicated to the Customer, through the Site, before the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement. Payments
- Payments in execution of the Purchase Contracts stipulated through the Site can be made exclusively by credit card or in cash upon delivery of the products. The Customer is required to choose, at the time of conclusion of the Purchase Contract, the chosen payment method. The latter, once the Purchase Agreement has been finalized through the acceptance of tropical-store.com, can no longer be changed. Payments by credit card
- If the Customer proceeds with the purchase of the products with payment of the price by credit card, the reference bank will immediately verify the validity of the credit card, and will proceed immediately to debit the total amount corresponding to each Purchase Agreement.
- The information relating to the buyer's credit card is transmitted via secure connection directly to the website of the bank which manages the transaction.
- Tropical-store.com reserves the right to request additional information from the customer at any time (eg the landline number) or the sending of copies of documents proving ownership of the credit card used to complete the contract. 'Purchase. In the absence of the sending by the Customer of the information or of the further documentation requested, Tropical-store.com reserves the right not to accept the order or to withdraw from the completed Purchase Agreement, giving simultaneous notice to the Customer at e-mail address indicated by them. Payment upon delivery of the products
- Payment for the products purchased together with their delivery (hereinafter, Cash on Delivery) must be made exclusively with cash in Euros to the courier who will make the delivery. It will be the Customer's responsibility to prepare the exact sum indicated at the time of completion of the Purchase Agreement. The courier usually does not have change. Bank checks, cashier's checks or other means of payment will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- In the event of non-payment by the Customer of the agreed price, for any reason or cause, tropical-store.com will invite the Customer in writing to pay the balance and will have the right to charge the Customer default interest equal to the required by law; in this case, until the Customer has regularized his debt position with tropical-store.com, the latter also reserves the right to cancel any subsequent deliveries of products, to terminate any Purchase Agreements in be as well as to block the purchasing functions through the Site, without prejudice to the compensation for any further damage. Deliveries and documentation
- All deliveries of the products will be at the risk of tropical-store.com The risk will pass to the Customer upon delivery of the products to the Customer by the shipper, carrier or other agent appointed by tropical-store.com for the delivery .
- No responsibility, for any reason whatsoever, can be charged by the Customer to tropical-store.com in the event of a delay in the order or in the delivery of the products covered by the Purchase Agreements.
- The delivery of the products is understood to be at street level. Upon delivery of the products by the courier appointed by tropical-store.com, the Customer is required to check (a) that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document and (b) that the packaging is intact, not damaged or otherwise altered, even in the closing materials.
- Any damage to the packaging and/or products or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications must be immediately contested by the Customer, writing "ACCEPTED WITH RESERVE" on the courier's delivery receipt. Furthermore, the Customer undertakes to report promptly - and in any case no later than 8 (eight) days from the date of delivery - to tropical-store.com (by sending a message to email@example.com) any and all possible problem concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received.
- Cases of force majeure, unavailability of the goods or means of transport, as well as unpredictable or inevitable events which cause a delay in deliveries or make deliveries difficult or impossible or which cause a significant increase in the cost of delivery to be paid by tropical-store.com will entitle tropical-store.com to split, postpone or cancel, in whole or in part, the expected delivery or to terminate the Purchase Agreement. In such cases, tropical-store.com will provide timely and adequate communication of its determinations to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer and the latter will be entitled to a refund of any price already paid, excluding any further claim, for any reason, in the comparisons of tropical-store.com
accordance with article 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 and article 9 of Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and Council, within the framework of the right of withdrawal, the Consumer has fourteen (14) calendar days from the day of receipt of the product/products to return the product/products you do not want or do not need.
In the event that the Consumer has requested cash on delivery, since it is not possible to make the refund through the same system due to the possible violation of the current anti-money laundering legislation, the Consumer must indicate in the specific communication the details of the bank account to which to transfer the amount due. In the absence of such data we will not be responsible for any delay in making the refund.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Consumer must inform Tropical Store S.r.l. of your decision to withdraw from the contract within the above terms, then request the opening of a return procedure for withdrawal with an explicit declaration via e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org in which you must indicate the date of purchase, your order number and bank details. To this end, you can use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
The above communication can be sent to:
Tropical Store S.r.l.
Via Ferrara, 15
73055 Racale (Lecce)
Tel. (+39) 0833 55 24 72
Mobile (+39) 345 16 59 945
The customer can request the replacement with another item or the refund which will be made by bank transfer or when possible with the same payment method. Tropical Store S.r.l. you have fourteen (14) calendar days from receipt of the product(s) to make the refund. The shipping costs to return the product are the responsibility of the Consumer and are non-refundable.
NB: The Consumer must order the collection of the goods and communicate it to the e-mail address email@example.com at the latest 14 days from the date on which he communicated his decision to exercise the right of withdrawal (article 14, paragraph 1 of Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and Council). Tropical Store S.r.l. has the possibility to withhold the refund until the goods have been received (article 13, paragraph 3 of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council).
Important note: The right of withdrawal referred to in articles 52 to 58 for distance contracts and contracts negotiated away from business premises is excluded in relation to:
the supply of goods or services the price of which is linked to fluctuations in the financial market which the trader is unable to control and which may occur during the withdrawal period;
the supply of made-to-measure or clearly personalized goods;
the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
the supply of sealed goods which do not lend themselves to being returned for hygienic or health protection reasons and which have been opened after delivery;
the supply of goods which, after delivery, are, by their nature, inseparably mixed with other goods;
the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only take place after thirty days and the actual value of which depends on fluctuations in the
market that cannot be controlled by the trader;
contracts where the consumer has specifically requested a visit from the trader for the purpose of carrying out urgent repair or maintenance work. If, on the occasion of this visit, the trader provides services in addition to those specifically requested by the consumer or goods other than the spare parts necessary to carry out maintenance or repairs, the right of withdrawal applies to these additional services or goods;
the supply of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer software which has been unsealed after delivery;
the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
contracts concluded at a public auction;
the provision of accommodation for non-residential purposes, the transport of goods, car rental services, catering services or services relating to leisure activities where the contract provides for a date or period of
the supply of digital content through a non-material support if the execution has begun with the express agreement of the consumer and with his acceptance